Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 1 Stats: Beginning the TAMformation, baby!



Right Thigh: -1/2"
Left Thigh: -1/2"
Right Arm: -1/4"
Left Arm: -1/2"
Right Calf: -1/2"
Left Calf: -1/2"
Hips: -1"
Waist: -2"
Butt Length: -1/2"
Cheek Height: -1/2"
Bust: -2"
Weight: -9.4

Totals Lost after Week 1:
Inches: 8 3/4"
Pounds: 9.4

I was so excited after taking measurements, I realized I hadn't even eaten my BC breakfast! The pics aren't great, but I think I can definitely see a difference in my legs and a little change in my abs and butt. If this is what Tracy can do after ONE week, imagine FOUR weeks! I am absolutely thrilled with the progress...More later-- but wanted to post the stats!

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I can already see great results! Congrats and keep up the hard work.

    www.stephanievmiller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! It's definitely hard work, but seeing the results makes me that much more motivated to keep going! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you look AMAZING! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Jacqui! (Nice last name, by the way!) ( ;

    ReplyDelete