Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 2...Down 4.4 pounds! Woot! Woot!

It must have been a REALLY big pork chop I ate that last night before bootcamp. One day in and I'm down 4.4 pounds! I'm not exactly ready to throw a party for weighing 172.2, but it's a helluva lot better than 176.6! Nothing like a little weight loss to validate a lot of effort in these first excruciating hours of working out and eating right!

Food:
I roasted a turkey lastnight so I would have fresh turkey breast meat for my turkey roll up...

It was way more delicious than I thought it would be--- definitely going down on the list of post-bootcamp meals to keep making. Being a great cook, (if I do say so, myself!) it's hard for me not to modify all of these recipes. I did exchange spinach in my salad today for the rest of the red leaf lettuce from breakfast. JP hates red leaf lettuce ("It's BITTER!") so I figured I wouldn't let it go to waste. Definitely missed the choco-chestnut pudding from yesterday--I was craving something sweet, so I had a cup of tea and thought about how much better coffee would taste with my Irish Cream creamer!! I can't seem to find anything in the bootcamp book about what you're supposed to/allowed to drink?? I remember something about no coffee and no alcohol, but is seltzer OK? I'll have to consult the FB board and find out.


Workout:
25 reps of MS
All of Dance Cardio '08 (which I have to replace-- it keeps skipping!) I did Dance 3 on the rebounder-- way more fun!
Goop Arms
1.5 mile walk with the dog

Just finished my cucumber snack and gotta get showered and ready for work! I feel so good about getting through these first 2 workouts...it's a time commitment, but I'm already feeling Better about my LIFE!

That's me right after a heated session of DC! More tomorrow on getting (and staying) organized...from Mistress of the MESS.

xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment