Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rest Day

Beginning of Day 1: 171.8
Beginning of Day 2: 170.4
Beginning of Day 3: 169.4
Beginning of Day 4: 167.2
Beginning of Day 5: 164.8
Beginning of Day 6: 167.7
Beginning of Day 7: 165.7
Beginning of Day 8: 164.7
Beginning of Day 9: 164.4

Only down .3 pounds, but it's still a loss, so I'm happy. Had a tough time with food today-- got really hungry when I was making dinner and ate way too much! AND, no workout. BOO! I'm so damn tired right now and it's 11:08pm, so I'm thinking I will try to double up on workout tomorrow. I simply have to get the workouts done early in the day or I won't do them. Now that I am not on any meds, I get tired and it's like, "Finished. Not another word, not another step, BED."

I will just consider today my "break" day. Hopefully no weight gain by morning. I'm going to make some lax tea to have before bed to combat any possibility of that!! I just want to get into the 150's by the weekend.

My tentative schedule and diet:
1 hour mat video
50-60 min of dance cardio
Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs or cereal with berries and almond milk
Lunch: Slimfast
Dinner: Vegetarian Soup with gluten-free bread
Snack: 2 Tb peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment