Sunday, December 4, 2011

Back Down 2

Beginning of Day 1: 171.8
Beginning of Day 2: 170.4
Beginning of Day 3: 169.4
Beginning of Day 4: 167.2
Beginning of Day 5: 164.8
Beginning of Day 6: 167.7
Beginning of Day 7: 165.7

Lost 2 pounds from yesterday, Thank you LAWD. I did 3/4 of the mat workout and crashed out after a movie, and no cardio other than walking the dogs for 45 minutes. Here's the menu:
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch: Slimfast with Almond Milk
Dinner: 3 carrots, 2 pieces of gluten-free bread topped with marinara sauce (2 bites of spicy sausage).

Today so far, I've done 50 minutes of dance cardio-- I really enjoyed Dance Cardio II which I did in its entirety and then repeated the first 2 dances. Walked the dogs for 45 minutes and have eaten well so far:

Pre-workout Breakfast: 1 cup of gluten-free cereal with almond milk and a few blueberries 150
Post-workout: 1 hardboiled egg with 1 piece of gluten-free toast 300
Lunch: Slimfast with almond milk and 2 Tb organic peanut butter 400

I'm going into the news station to put together my demo, so planning on roasting some brussel sprouts before I go-- I'm still a bit hungry, I'm assuming from the exercise. I'm averaging about 850 calories right now....Going to try to keep it under 1000 today. Plus, I still have to do my mat workout.

WILL get it done! Now, if I can just keep losing 1-2 lbs per day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment