Friday, December 2, 2011

Progress...

Beginning of Day 1: 171.8
Beginning of Day 2: 170.4
Beginning of Day 3: 169.4
Beginning of Day 4: 167.2
Beginning of Day 5: 164.8

Hallelujah! 7 pound weight loss in 5 days! AND, yesterday, I ate some scraps from JP's dinner, 2 oranges and did the Tracy Anderson mat workout. It made me more of a believer in exercise since it was the biggest drop in weight to date.

Today I actually didn't have any of the lemonade-- or haven't yet, rather. This was my menu:
Breakfast: Slimfast Shake with almond milk and ice cubes
Lunch: 2 Tb peanut butter
Dinner: Carrot soup with a handful of croutons *not gluten free ) : and 2 small turkey meatballs (not gluten free either).

Now, I am getting ready to do the mat workout and see if I can bang out atleast 45 of dance cardio and additional standing abs. I'm convinced that if I keep my calories under 1000 a day, plus the workouts, I can continue to lose weight at this pace.

The news director at NBC 4 Washington wants to see more on-camera video from me-- fingers crossed that I can meet with her next week-- and all the more motivation to keep losing! WHOO HOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment