Monday, December 5, 2011

One Week Down and Down 7 Pounds

Beginning of Day 1: 171.8
Beginning of Day 2: 170.4
Beginning of Day 3: 169.4
Beginning of Day 4: 167.2
Beginning of Day 5: 164.8
Beginning of Day 6: 167.7
Beginning of Day 7: 165.7
Beginning of Day 8: 164.7

I'm thrilled that the last couple days of working out has given me the same, (if not more) results from just Master Cleansing. I had to listen to my body-- and it just felt more productive for me to be eating clean-- if not sparsely -- but also working out. I still have yet to do a full hour of cardio and the mat video together. Today, I've got a ton of work to do, but I will definitely be getting to the workout PRONTO. I'm convinced that gluten is at the heart of my weight and mood issues. I had 3 slices of gluten free bread yesterday and I'm still down a pound-- whoohoo!

Now, if I can just nail the NBC gig! I have a phone interview with a New York media tour agency at 10am today, so hopefully, that will bring in some work and much needed $$ as well.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment