Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back 3 steps, er 3 pounds.

Beginning of Day 1: 171.8
Beginning of Day 2: 170.4
Beginning of Day 3: 169.4
Beginning of Day 4: 167.2
Beginning of Day 5: 164.8
Beginning of Day 6: 167.7

MOTHER F**ER. My attempt to "salt water flush out" the croutons I put on top of my soup and the greasy turkey meatballs I scarfed down were unsuccessful. Nothing happened. I just basically ingested much more sodium than necessary with no results. Actually, the results were a 3 pound weight gain. DAMN. I'm convinced it's the combo of sodium and gluten-- last time I ate pizza, I had a 3 pound weight gain and the next day it was gone after a gluten-free day.

SO....back AGAIN, on the wagon, AGAIN. Still down 4 pounds in 5 full days which is still OK, but I simply have to commit to this. I'm going to amp up the workouts-- full mat video and 1 hour cardio. Diet is going to be GLUTEN-FREE and no beef or chicken. Mostly vegetarian soups and steamed veggies with the slimfast and almond milk-- daily caloric intake under 750. Still going to do the laxative tea through next week to try to get down another 10 pounds or so. I'd like to think that if I can drop the 3 pounds back down by tomorrow, and consistently keep a 1 pound weight loss per day, by next Friday, I'll be atleast sub 160!


No comments:

Post a Comment