Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 8: Pain in the Neck

I've got a pain in the neck.  Literally.  (Although, JP would argue I AM a pain in the neck...)

One swollen gland is making my entire neck swell and it's very tender and seemingly getting more painful.  Awesome. I soooo do not need to be sick right now.  Aside from some minor congestion, everything else feels fine, but my neck is hurting with all movement-- so the cardio thing?  Not so much.



Maybe I need some acupuncture!

I also just got TOM, so really looking forward to crampy, head-achy crapola.  I'm just Queen of Positive today!  Whoopdadeedoo!

I have plans to meet a couple girlfriends for dinner tonight and was planning on finishing my MS afterwards. We'll see how I feel!!!

Happy Workouts, y'all!

Here's my meal plan today:

Breakfast: 1/2 avocado
Lunch: 8oz ground chicken with onions
Snack: 3oz mozzarella cheese
Dinner: (pre-looked at menu at the restaurant) Beef burger with bacon and egg (no bun) side salad


No comments:

Post a Comment