Tuesday, September 27, 2011

YoYo Scale...Day 15, 16

No pain No LOSE. I have no problem with pain, especially when it's pain to drop that extra weight that's been hanging on for way too long. The sequence of Days 11-19 is freaking killing me. I hate it. No really. I HATE IT. I also hate that Miss Tracy is smiling through it, mocking me for my weakness and lack of grace. Just kidding T. Not kidding about still hating this damn sequence. And I thought 1-10 was taking a long time!!!!

My foot feels better-- I have continued daily with muscular structure work, but have been taking it easy on cardio ever since my foot started aching on Friday. I did 20 minutes of cardio Friday, 40 minutes Saturday, break Sunday and break Monday. (I did finish the mat work for those days though....)

So, today, going to attempt another 40 minute cardio dance sprint-- and knock out the mat work too. I'm heading outside to do it in the heat, hoping that will not only sweat off these pounds, but I'll be done with all working out before JP gets home.

I have to find the Weight Watcher's scale...my old as hell manual scale reads 160 still, but as soon as I shifted my heels just a bit, it went down to 150. What joy if my weight really was 150!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment