Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THIGHSPACE and THIGHVICTION Level 1 Days 8 & 9

love this random thigh pic!
Thighspiration: Gwyneth

Weight has stayed steady at 160--- in light of the not so moderate portions and the, um, ample servings of wine at dinner, I'm just glad the number hasn't creeped back up to 165!

I've found that working out in front of a mirror (even when the dreaded cottage cheese is visible) is extremely effective in terms of connecting with your body and "performing," as Tracy herself would say. I went to Marshall's and picked up some very cute workout gear (booty shorts/spandex undies) and some sports bras on sale. The problem is, as much as I like the gear, there is no hiding the thighs--- specifically, there is no hiding the thighs that are RUBBING TOGETHER during dance cardio. I'm referring to what is also known as THIGHSPACE. I consulted the Urban Dictionary, and this is the exact definition, albeit a bit crass:

THIGHSPACE

This is the really hot little space between a slender, well shaped young woman's upper thighs. It's the gap under her vagina between her legs. At the beginning of James Bond movies, where you see sexy chick's silhouettes, this is where guys are focused if not on the tits ass, or legs. If a girl isn't skinny, her thighs will probably touch when she stands or walks. This is not as desirable.

joe: yo dude, check out jane!

john: yeah, man, that chick is a salad eater...

joe: how can you tell, dude?

jack: can't you tell, bro, it's her thighspace!

john: exactly...

joe: man, i gotta tell jill to lay off the chocolates...


So, to put it bluntly, my Thighspace needs more gap, less touching! I would like to note, though, that needing some more Thighspace is definitely more appealing than THIGHRICTION (the sound generated when thighs rub together) or, even worse, THIGHSCRAPER (describing the large size of a person's thighs, the close proximity of which causes them to scrape together as they walk).

I am officially coming up with a new word to add to the Urban Thigh Anthology:
THIGHVICTION
The commitment to slenderizing thighs with the Tracy Anderson Method, done with conviction.

joe: yo dude, check out parker's thighs! They look so much more slender and shapely!

john: yeah, man, that chick turned on some serious thighviction to get those results!


My thighspiration (Yes, I made that one up too-- what can I say, I'm a wordsmith!!) is the lovely Gwyneth, my favorite TAM poster girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment