Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cramps, Cardio and Capping it off with Cabernet...Omni Day 12

The dreaded Aunt Flow has been especially horrible since I stopped taking the pill....My cramps have been debilitating the last 24 hours, so I was very impressed (GO ME!) with my ability to get through an hour of cardio and the entire Omni series. I discovered a very cool Asian site with a bunch of never before seen Tracy clips-- some of which have been deleted, unfortunately. I assume the "TAM police" monitor the internet and take down video postings because they don't want people to get away with not buying the actual DVD's. This is totally understandable, but a bummer nevertheless for those of us who have to tighten our belts financially, so to speak-- and have tighter belts, indicating even more of a need for TAM material!!


I took a hot bath after what felt like an eternity working out-- I went straight through Day 12 Omni, 20 minutes of Bootcamp Cardio, then took a break and finished with 40 minutes of the rogue cardio video...(I must find a way to import into imovie before it's removed!!)


Diet was good until dinner-- I had 2 boiled eggs, a tortilla with avocado, homemade salsa and tomato, and then breaded shrimp-- which is a delish recipe I have- with rice and caeser salad. The calories added up with the 2 margaritas and 3 glasses of red wine. Damn dinner and cocktails always get me! Hopefully with my girlfriend Kelley leaving tomorrow, I will be cutting down on the vino and ramping up the cardio. I'm not sure whether it was the length of my workout (done in the heat outside, by the way), the fact that I'd eaten more minimally during the day, or just my body chemistry (Aunt Flo), but I got DRUUUUUUUUNKY McDrunkerson! So much so, that I literally had to put down my glass and go right to bed! I woke up this morning way later than usual (9:30am as opposed to 6-7am) and will have to fit my workout in this afternoon.


The good news is that I think I've been consistent enough this go round that I will be sticking with the Meta Series till the end. Days 11-20 are a freaking killer. I had to stop 3 times through the last exercise-- the half triangle thingy. UGGGGH. Tracy looks simply glowing as she does it, smiling throughout. I wanted to kill her.


Actually, I just want her to kill these pesky 18 pounds!!!! Have not gotten on a scale in 3 days-- I'll step on it tomorrow morning. Still trying to find the damn Weight Watcher's scale! I did take measurements the other day, and will do so again at then end of this 10 day series.


Fairy Dust, bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment