Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miss Excuse of the Method, Level 1 days 9, 10....scratch that. Do over.

Excuses, excuses...I feel the disapproving glance of Tracy every time I come up with an excuse to skip a workout. Which I did, not once, not twice, but THREE times in the last 4 days. Stress. Work deadlines. Friends in town. Tired. UM, not gonna see results, Mistress of the Method. I am re-naming myself MISS EXCUSE OF THE METHOD.

Back on track today-- I guess it qualifies as Day 9 of Level One, and 40 minutes of cardio. I'm going to make every effort to bump it up to an hour of cardio a day--- as many days a week as possible. I'm curious whether maximum results come from 2 full hours a day-- and would it be best to double up on Omni or combine with Perfect Design or the original Mat DVD? I'm going to ask my fave BFF and TA follower....

No comments:

Post a Comment