Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 11....Finally.

Over the last few months, I have stopped and started and stopped and re-started AGAIN, the first 10 days of Metamorphosis Omni. Finally, blissfully, I made it through (not exactly STRAIGHT through-- as in, not 10 days in a row....but when I skipped a day, I made up for it. Basically, I did actually do the routine 10 times-- it just took me closer to 20 days!!)

OK, so onto Day 11...and more committed than ever. Weight still locked in at 160, but a 5 pound loss in the first tier of the program still makes me happy. Getting more consistent with the diet will be the trickier part. Ending the day yesterday with a baguette drenched in butter and parmesan cheese is not exactly on the TA menu! I'm also hoping to knock out the workout early today--- it's officially 9:30am. MUST POWER THROUGH! I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment