Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 day hiatus and now pain...

4 days of nothing. No cardio. No mat. No META. No Omni. Nothing but wine, cheese, and lots of food, chocolate and crap. I gained back 3 of the 5 pounds I had lost. Back to 163. Now, as I crawl, heave and claw my way back onto the wagon, my foot starts aching...and I mean, aching. After 2 incidents in the last 2 years of breaking the metatarsals in my left foot, it caught my attention, big time. PLEASE, God of all things Teeny Tiny, PLEASE do not let this be happening again! I cannot afford to be immobile-- from cardio to cooking!!!!

I'm going to take a bath, some Advil, and hope that it's only the rain that is making my damn foot hurt. I really, really, will freakin' kill someone if I have to sport another cast for months on end.

Diet was good today-- some coffee, a cup of berries (raspberries/blueberries) and a chicken breast. A nibble of rice when I cooked JP's dinner...probably will make another chicken breast for later. Craving protein for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment