Saturday, September 3, 2011

Danger Zone: Scale Tips 165 (Day 6, Level 1)

I know numbers aren't supposed to dictate your life, your confidence, your sense of self or what your breakfast is going to be.....but this is a call to action, big time. I, currently, Mistress of Muffin Tops and Mucho Nachos, must come face to face with Tink, herself....Tracy Anderson, I am committing my 25 pounds of excess to your method. It starts TODAY. I've been doing Metamorphosis Omni on and off-- but I am back on the wagon. Despite having a friend in town for the next few days, I will be committing to an hour of cardio and an hour of MS work, eating as clean as possible with a house guest. Serving her carrot-parsnip puree is sort of out of the question!! Time to feel the burn....My family is coming to visit at the end of October and culinary school starts the following week (November 7!) MUST be back in fighting trim form by then. I'm really ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment