Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mistress of the Master Cleanse

Tomorrow starts my Master Cleanse 2011! 2010 was highly successful, with a huge weight loss and the kick off to my Tracy Anderson body extraordinaire! I tried the cleanse twice earlier this year and wasn't able to get past Day 5-- I chalked it up to stress. I always liken the MC to running a marathon--- 70% is mental power. I am tipping the scales at close to 170 and MUST drop some weight...but even more importantly (seriously) is the detox element. I have been breaking out in hives, rashes, and fits of tears....IT SUCKS. Detoxing from Wellbutrin, Adderal, Gluten and, apparently, my formerly happy self. I am hoping for that crystal clarity that happened around Day 7 last year. I had insane energy and creative flow....no hunger and only desire for healthy food. I am ready to change my life. It starts now. Well, um....after the rest of this bottle of wine. ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment