Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 3

So here's the weight update:

Beginning of Day 1: 171.8
Beginning of Day 2: 170.4
Beginning of Day 3: 169.4

So, a grand total of 2.4 pounds since beginning of Day 1. I am fucking starving right now. And I miss chewing and tasting! The salt water flush and the Smooth Move tea weren't entirely effective yesterday....things weren't exactly, well...MOVING. So, I had the Super Dieter's Tea this morning, which brings back memories of horrible abdominal cramping and diarrhea.

I'm really ready to see that scale move lower--as in into the upper 140's range. I also just want to feel better-- totally reset my taste buds, my health, and successfully detox my system.

JP ordered pizza lastnight and I wanted to murder him it smelled so good. And now, the entire pizza (second pizza) that I would have eaten by myself is sitting in the fridge, taunting me.

FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment