Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 3 and Wagon Crash

Starving again. All day. Weigh in this morning was 169.4, another pound down, and then after a (finally) successful salt water flush and laxative tea, down one more pound to 168.4. THEN, it all fell apart. I snarfed down 3 oranges and had a few nibbles off of the lasagna I made JP along with some cornbread croutons. Son of a BEE-ATCH! Having my period isn't helping things...and I keep talking myself into stopping the cleanse and starting a TAM workout again, but I know I must finish this!!!

Back on track tomorrow. Just finished some more Dieter's Tea which is much stronger than Smooth Move.

Update in the morning! 8 more days...Come on, Parker! You can do this! Hopefully, I can drop below 160 and then shed another 10+. Goal is to go home on 12/23 at sub 150 lbs which, at this point, would be a small miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment