Friday, April 25, 2014

Bikini Reveal!

Before: 190 pounds.............................After: 147 pounds
Check out the bikini bod on the right, y'all!  Whoop whoop!  I worked my ass off for the last 6 weeks, going to Orange Theory Fitness 5x a week and also doing TAM mat work.  (Zero dance cardio). The pic on the left is NOT 6 weeks ago, but 15 months ago, before I started my weight loss journey.  I remember feeling so uncomfortable in my body when that picture was taken-- like I needed to strip off a shell to get back to the real me.  Well, here's the REAL me. I feel fantastic-- strong, toned and well, ripped!!!  I don't ever remember having abs like that in my life.  And I didn't bulk, regardless of the fact that I lifted more than 3 pounds-- and I didn't gain weight or get big legs from running on a treadmill in my OTF workouts.

Here's the segment-- I'm so proud of my progress-- seriously, I have not worn a bathing suit since I was in my 20's!!  I will update y'all in another post on my plan to MAINTAIN the beach bod!

Love,

The Mistress, aka Bikini Babe
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! DAMN GIRL you look GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing and it sounds like you worked really really hard for it. Very inspiring and incredibly well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mistress,

    It is noticeable that there is a great number of tasty recipes on your site and we would like to suggest you to have a look at the Top Food Blog section on our site, the www.mytaste.com

    myTaste is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

    We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must visit your blog/site.

    We would like to give you an opportunity to add your blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on our site, all you have to do is add your blog url here

    www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    myTaste is one of the biggest in the world, and it’s already live in more than 40 countries and some of the top food blogs receive a lot of visitors from us on a weekly basis.

    In case you have doubts or question either you can check our FAQ or feel free to mail us.

    Have a good day!

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete