Thursday, May 10, 2012

On Vacae in Cali...

Lovelies,

I was hoping to blog before my California vacation about my post-cleanse status, my fabulously "clean" bod and post some new pics.....but I got distracted and tied up with all of the planning that goes into vacation preps--- from getting the dogs boarded to resetting my house alarm!

Much more to come after my trip....in the meantime, this is the view I'm enjoying from Malibu today.  Not bad, eh?



Much Love,

The (newly anointed) Mistress of Malibu



xxoo

8 comments:

  1. I wish you'd vacation someplace gorgeous sometime. ;) Can't wait to hear about it all! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess,

      Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe it! Wish you were with me having margaritas by the Pacific!!! Can't wait to fill you in...

      Delete
  2. Wow. It's really clear over there. I'm in El Segundo by LAX and my ocean view is blocked by the marine layer coming in. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. It's Nemi. My middle name is daniela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Hi Nemi! So jealous you get to live the CA dream every day! I sooooo love it here!

      Delete
  4. Hi parker! I am in Miami for my overnight before I go back home! Bahamas were absolutely awesome! Posting some pictures on my blog this week! Hope u have a lot of fun!!!!
    Cheers Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! I will definitely check out your pics on your blog! I have been basically unplugged from FB and blog stuff since leaving for Cali! xxoo

      Delete
    2. Yeah me too! Had only wlan every other day on the Bahamas . But was great to just leave these behind for a few days ;-)!

      Delete